Sunday, October 14, 2007

SPAMALOT

So, it's been quite awhile since last I wrote! A lot has happened, all of it very good! Annie and I moved into a great new apartment in NYC, moved our belongings from LA, I FINALLY got my big and beautiful new TV and we were really settling in. All of this of course means that I got a job out of town!! I am currently in the great city of Seattle (I could so easily live here!) preparing to make my opening on Tuesday in the National Tour of Spamalot! I will be playing the roles of Galahad, The Black Knight, and Father. I am so excited about the roles and the show, it's gonna be an absolute blast. The company has been incredibly welcoming and helpful. It's really a great group of people that should be fun to hop across the country with. The only downside is that my wife and I aren't traveling together. My sweet wife did that gig with me for almost 4 years and I decided to give her a break from it this time 'round (of course she will be visiting A LOT).

So that's it for now... I endeavor to write more frequently here, so for all those interested besides myself, keep checking back! OH and look at the show's website:
http://montypythonsspamalot.com/index.php
If we are coming anywhere near you, come and see the show... seriously it's hilarious, you WILL have fun!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

The link doesn't work Ben.

Break a leg tonight!!!

Lia said...

I stumbled onto your blog while looking up Spamalot news...I thought it was so funny that this came up, and I had to comment to tell you to break a leg! That's so exciting. :D I'll be seeing the tour when it comes around to Boston, maybe I'll see you in it!

Unknown said...

Hey, you!

Great news - I've already booked tickets for the DC stop (which I was going to anyway but this is extra incentive).

Say hi to Robert Petkoff for me since I don't know if he'll still be around for DC.

Jessica

teehee said...

Hope your first night went well and that it's been fun ever since. :) (They're slacking on updating the cast list on the site, though...)