Wednesday, October 31, 2007

3 Weeks In

So I just started my 3rd week of shows! I am having an absolute blast! I am still adjusting to things and having to think about a couple of lines more than I should but it's such a good time up there. After being in shows that require a lot of singing, it's REALLY nice to be in a show where that isn't the most important part of my show. Don't get me wrong, I love the song I do sing but it's early in the show and then I am pretty much done! This does mean I am gonna have to be good about singing outside of the show just to keep going the direction I want to go. Thank God for Michael, one of our keyboard players who is willing to go thru other stuff with me. The company continues to be great. Everyone is really supportive and open to the inevitable changes that happen when a new person joins the role. There is really a nice feeling of family out here which is a great thing to have on the road. Annie and I had a GREAT time in Seattle but she is back home now and I won't see her for a couple weeks. I have to be the world's luckiest guy....

2 comments:

Bakin Rapscallion said...

3 weeks is like the middle ages...so long ago...what is currently happening on tour?

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Impressora e Multifuncional, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://impressora-multifuncional.blogspot.com. A hug.